The Social Business Forum is the international conference organized by OpenKnowledge, a company founded in Italy, with offices in London and Sydney.
As an International consulting firm OpenKnowledge helps organizations envisioning and enabling their business potential through an open and collaborative approach based on the Social Business paradigm.
- Sameer Patel (Global Vice President, Enterprise Social and Collaborative Software at SAP)
- Mark Tamis (VP of Customer Success, EMEA – Hearsay Social)
- Esteban Kolsky (Principal & Founder – ThinkJar)
- Bertrand Duperrin (Enterprise 2.0 Consultant – Next Modernity)
- Emanuele Scotti (Founder & CEO at OpenKnowledge)
- Rosario Sica (Founder & Chairman at OpenKnowledge)
- Luca Solari (HR Advisor at OpenKnowledge)
- Cosimo Accoto (Partner at OpenKnowledge & Lecturer in Social Business at IE University)
For more information about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
OpenKnowledge | www.open-knowledge.it
Via De Amicis, 53 – 20123, Milan http://goo.gl/maps/AjYB
Tel. +39 (02) 5810 7211 – Fax +39 (02) 4953 216 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
London (UK) | Sydney (Australia)